How to do experiments with the UvA’s ExoGENI rack:
- Create a Geni account:
- Go to https://portal.geni.net/
- Click on “Use GENI”
- If the institution is not listed, click on “Request a login from the GPO”
- Fill the form and send request
- Follow the instruction on the e-mail received after the account has been approved
- Join the SNE OpenLab project:
- Login following the instructions on the e-mail, and click on “Use GENI” to go to the portal main page (if you are not there already)
- Click on “Join a project” under “My Projects”
- Look for “SNE_OpenLab” and click on “Join”
- Send a request to the project leader
- Create a slice and do experiments:
- On the main page of the portal, look for the SNE_OpenLab project and click on “Create Slice”
- Fill in the Slice name, and the description, if desired, and click on “Create slice”
- Click on Slices, where the new slice will be available, and click on “Launch Flack” to launch the environment.
- Look for the UvA’s ExoGENI rack and start to do experiments.
The SNE_OpenLab project will be available under “My projects” as soon as the requested is approved.
More information can be found on the GENI wiki: